|Postman Pat the Secret Superhero|
|Air Date||16th March 2005|
|Previous||Postman Pat's Radio Greendale|
|Next||Postman Pat Goes Undercover|
Charlie and Bill are looking for a real superhero in Greendale.
- Mrs. Goggins
- Ted Glen
- Dorothy Thompson
- Bill Thompson
- Mrs. Pottage
- Katy and Tom Pottage
- Ajay Bains
- Mr. Pringle
- Charlie Pringle
- Doctor Gilbertson (does not speak)
- Pat's House
- Post Office
- Greendale Primary School
- The Surgery
- Greendale Station
- Thompson Ground
- Greendale Farm
- Ted's Mill
- Ted's Workshop
- The Church
- Garner Hall
- River Penn
- Ken Barrie as Pat, Ted and Mr. Pringle
- Melissa Sinden as Jess and Bonnie
- Carole Boyd as Mrs. Goggins, Dorothy, Mrs. Pottage and Charlie
- Kulvinder Ghir as Bill, Tom and Ajay
- Archie Panjabi as Katy
- Going by production order, this is the fourteenth episode of the fourth season.
- The Greendale Rocket's shed now has an extra door leading out to the back.
- Stock footage from Postman Pat and the Jumble Sale is used.
- The Greendale Rocket's wheels are hardly moving when it comes out of the other of its shed.
- The bumps in the road move as Pat drives over them.
- Pat passes the post office again soon after he has just left it. In the same shot, the van's rear number plate is missing.
- When Mrs. Goggins is at the doctor's, the time is still 10 o'clock, which was what it was when she was still at the post office.
- Mrs. Goggins should not be allowed to take Bonnie into the surgery with her, especially since the doctor is allergic to dogs according to Sarah in Postman Pat and the Surprise Present.
- Pat's lips are not moving as he hums his tune before driving away from the post office.
- Tom says "Bye, Pat." without moving his lips.
- For one brief moment, Mr. Pringle's voice goes echoy when he says "Well, you won't mind giving me a hand then, will you?".
- Dorothy should have realised that Rosie had escaped.
- It is not explained why Bill and Charlie went to Ted's mill.
- The pupils of Bill's eyes suddenly get smaller when he says "Don't worry, Pat."