|Postman Pat at the Seaside|
|Air Date||30th September 2004|
|Previous||Postman Pat and the Flying Saucers|
|Next||Postman Pat and the Job Swap Day|
The children of Greendale are all feeling bored. Meanwhile Pat, Ted and P.C. Selby are trying to move a large pile of sand from the road.
- Mrs. Goggins
- Ted Glen
- Alf Thompson
- Dorothy Thompson
- The Reverend Timms
- Katy and Tom Pottage
- Ajay Bains
- Nisha Bains
- Meera Bains
- Nikhil Bains
- P.C. Selby
- Lucy Selby
- Charlie Pringle
- Doctor Gilbertson (not seen)
- Cousin Sanjay (mentioned)
- Pat's House
- Post Office
- Greendale Station
- The Green
- The Church
- Thompson Ground
- Greendale Farm
- Ken Barrie as Pat, Ted, Alf, P.C. Selby and the Reverend Timms
- Melissa Sinden as Jess
- Carole Boyd as Sara, Mrs. Goggins, Dorothy, Doctor Gilbertson and Charlie
- Janet James as Julian and Lucy
- Archie Panjabi as Katy, Nisha and Meera
- Kulvinder Ghir as Tom and Ajay
- Edited stock fooatage from Postman Pat and the Great Greendale Race is used.
- At one point the Greendale Anthem is played in the style of the famous British song "I do like to be beside the Seaside".
- In a close-up of Ted driving his lorry, the sand in the back disappears.
- When P.C. Selby pours the sand over his head, one of his eyebrows disappears.
- Pat's eyebrows are missing when Sara and Julian arrive.
- For most of his time at the Green, Pat has no eyebrows.
- At some points Katy has no eyebrows.