|Postman Pat and the Tremendous Tree|
|Air Date||18th September 2013|
|Previous||Postman Pat and the Greendale Ukulele Big Band|
|Next||Postman Pat and the Great Greendale Website|
Pat has to deliver a big tree to Thompson Ground, but can he get it there without harming an unforeseen bird's nest full of baby wagtails in its branches.
- Sara Clifton
- Julian Clifton
- Mrs. Goggins
- Ben Taylor
- Lauren Taylor
- Lizzy Taylor
- Ted Glen
- Alf Thompson
- Dorothy Thompson
- Bill Thompson
- The Reverend Timms
- Nisha Bains
- Meera Bains
- Nikhil Bains
- P.C. Selby
- Lucy Selby
- Doctor Gilbertson
- Sarah Gilbertson
- Charlie Pringle
- Michael Lam
- Bonnie (mentioned)
- PAT 1
- PAT 3
- PAT 6
- PAT 7
- Ted's Lorry
- Greendale Rocket
- The Panda Car
- Pencaster Flyer
- Michael's Mobile Shop
- Pat's House
- Thompson Ground
- The Church
- Greendale Station
- The Green
- The Vets
- Pencaster Market Square
- Special Delivery Service Sorting Office
- Ted's Garage
- Lewis MacLeod as Pat, Ben and Alf
- Melissa Sinden as Jess
- Carole Boyd as Sara Clifton, Mrs. Goggins, Dorothy, Doctor Gilbertson, Sarah Gilbertson and Charlie
- Janet James as Julian, Lauren and Lucy
- Angela Griffin as Lizzy
- Bradley Clarkson as Ted and P.C. Selby
- Kulvinder Ghir as Bill and Michael
- Dan Milne as the Reverend Timms
- Archie Panjabi as Nisha and Meera
- At the beginning, Sara is humming a piece from the Blue Danube by Johann Strauss II.
- Sarah Gilbertson's drawing of Jess is fixed to Pat's fridge even though it was meant to be put up in the Post Office.
- Anyone let alone Ben should have checked the tree even if a bird's nest was not in it.
- Why would Bonnie bury a bone in Alf's field when she lives nowhere near the site.
- P.C. Selby should know that a tree does not count as a vegetable.
- Nikhil did not seem very upset about spilling his ice-cream on the ground.
- When the children put the flower pot back together, glue splurges out through cracks that did not have any glue put there.
- Ted Glen says he loves the smell of helicopters in the morning even though helicopters do not make smells.
- Some how, Pat managed to get his van into the sorting office car park and move the four-by-four up the front gate without moving the tree.
- When this episode is shown on BBC iPlayer, the subtitles say that Pat is humming at the beginning when it is actually Sara.