|Postman Pat and the Thunderstorm|
|Air Date||3rd March 2005|
|Previous||Postman Pat and the Spring Dance|
|Next||Postman Pat and the Fancy Dress Party|
A thunderstorm in Greendale frightens Bonnie and she runs away. Pat goes to find Bonnie and Julian comes too to show how brave he is.
- Mrs. Goggins
- Mrs. Pottage
- Mr. Pringle (drawn picture cameo)
- Nisha (mentioned)
- PAT 1
- Ted's Lorry
- Pat's House
- Post Office
- Thompson Ground
- Greendale Farm
- Greendale Station
- Greendale Primary School
- The Church
- Garner Hall
- Ken Barrie as Pat, Ted and Alf
- Melissa Sinden as Jess and Bonnie
- Carole Boyd as Sara, Mrs. Goggins and Mrs. Pottage
- Janet James as Julian
- Archie Panjabi as Meera
- Going by production order, this is the sixth episode of the fourth season.
- This is the first noting of Captain Zzapp's sidekick, Fizz Girl.
- Stock footage from Postman Pat and the Greendale Rocket is used.
- The clock in the post office stays on 7.30 through out the whole episode.
- The episode looks more like it takes place at night rather than in a storm.
- At one point when Mrs. Goggins calls for Bonnie, part of her head gets cut away.
- When Pat is back at home, his van is not parked next to the house.
- For some reason a close-up of the Greendale Station sign is shown at one point, even though it has nothing to do with anything in this episode.
- When Pat drives back to Bonnie with her toy, Julian can be seen in the van even though he is still back at the tunnel with Ted.
- Towards the end of the episode, PAT 1 is missing its rear numberplate whilst it is parked outside the house.
- Sara should know that it is dangerous to use the telephone during a thunderstorm.
- In some shots of the episode, the trees have no leaves, but in other shots, the trees have leaves.
- How can the electricity go out if a telegraph pole gets hit by lightning?