|Postman Pat and the Spooky Sleepover|
|Air Date||7th October 2004|
|Previous||Postman Pat and the Great Dinosaur Hunt|
|Next||Postman Pat and the Midsummer Market|
Katy and Tom are having a sleepover with Julian in his bedroom.
- Pat's House
- Ted's Workshop
- Greendale Station
- Mr. Pringle's House
- Thompson Ground
- Greendale Farm (mentioned)
- Ken Barrie as Pat, Ted and P.C. Selby
- Melissa Sinden as Jess
- Carole Boyd as Sara and Dorothy
- Janet James as Julian
- Archie Panjabi as Katy
- Kulvinder Ghir as Tom, Ajay and the "Captain Zzapp" Advert Announcer
- Jess appears inside Pat's van at one point, even though he had not gone with him due to being accidently shut in the cupboard under the stairs.
- Pat states that it is "a bit of a wild old night just like in Sara's story", even though he was not in Julian's bedroom to be able to hear a single word that Sara was saying.
- When Sara starts her story the children are sitting on the bare floor, but when she reaches the end of the story they are sitting on their sleeping bags which they could not have time to arrange whilst they were so engrossed.
- Julian should not need a sleeping bag if he has got his own bed.
- For some reason after the announcement of the midnight feast, Katy says "He's tickling me." even though there is no clear indication of this.
- Ajay says that the creaking that Pat heard was his spanner on the Rocket's pipe even though it was actually a sign hanging from the station roof.
- It is not explained what was causing the light that was casting the sheep's shadow.
- Julian and the twins are smiling and even laughing at points when they are meant to be scared.
- Julian and the twins should be able to recognise Jess when they hear him.
- Katy says "Where are we going?" in Tom's voice.