|Postman Pat and the Rocket Rescue|
|Air Date||13th October 2004|
|Previous||Postman Pat and the Ice Ladder|
|Next||Postman Pat's Perfect Painting|
The children's giant snowball for their snowman rolls onto the railway line and blocks the Greendale Rocket's way.
- Mrs. Goggins
- The Reverend Timms
- Katy and Tom
- Mrs. Pottage (mentioned)
- Post Office
- Ted's Workshop
- Greendale Station
- Thompson Ground
- Pencaster (mentioned)
- Ken Barrie as Pat and Ted
- Melissa Sinden as Jess
- Janet James as Julian and Lucy
- Carole Boyd as Mrs. Goggins, Sarah and Charlie
- Kulvinder Ghir as Bill, Tom and Ajay
- Archie Panjabi as Katy, Nisha and Meera
- The blankets of snow are really cotton wool.
- It should have been obvious for Pat to realise that Ted's parcel was a shovel.
- The train comes round the bend four times and the snowball is not there during the first three.
- There are a few times when the Rocket's driving wheels stop turning whilst the train is moving.
- The mail truck of the train keeps turning the other way throughout the episode.
- When the train screeches to a stop, the engine's driving wheels are not in line with eachother.
- When the train comes round the bend towards the snowball, a blue blur fills the screen in the last frame of the shot.
- In a few close-ups of Ajay pulling the levers on the Rocket, he is not wearing his green jumper.
- When the snowball becomes a snow drift, it is not big enough to stop the train from getting through.
- Ajay wonders how he is going to get his passengers to Pencaster, but the Reverend is the only one on board.
- Ted's signature does not look like his name.
- Pat warns the children to stay away from the railway line, but that was what they were doing until the snowball broke the fence.