|Postman Pat and the Robot|
|Air Date|| 5th June 1996 (UK)|
4th September 1997 (Australia)
|Previous||Postman Pat and the Big Surprise|
|Next||Postman Pat takes Flight|
Ted invents a new robot postman to help give Pat a rest. When it goes out for its test run and arrives at the Post Office, it scares Mrs Goggins. When it gets loaded with post, it causes havoc over Greendale. Pat and Ted follow after the robot in Pat's Post Bus.
- Mrs. Goggins
- Ted Glen
- Alf Thompson
- Dorothy Thompson
- Reverend Timms
- Doctor Gilbertson
- Miss Hubbard
- Sam Waldron
- Peter Fogg
- George (unseen)
- George's Wife (unseen)
- P.C. Selby (unseen)
- Ken Barrie as Pat, Ted Glen, Alf Thompson, the Rev. Timms, Sam Waldron, Peter Fogg, George and the Main Narrator
- Carole Boyd as Mrs. Goggins, Dorothy Thompson, Doctor Gilbertson, Miss Hubbard and George's Wife
- This episode marks the final official appearance of Sam Waldron. However in the new series, Sam's van is sometimes seen in various episodes and Sam makes a cameo appearance in one episode of the third season. Whether it is actually him or just his model being used for a completely different character is currently unknown.
- Some of the sounds that the robot postman makes are the same ones that T.O.M. makes in Woodland Animations other television show "Bertha".
- The idea of a robot delivering the post for Pat was later reused in the movie.
- This was the only second season episode of Postman Pat that wasn't on any episodic VHS releases in Australia; it was featured on ABC for Kids: Mixy Presents More Favourites.