|Postman Pat and the Jumble Sale|
|Air Date||14th September 2004|
|Previous||Postman Pat Clowns Around|
|Next||Postman Pat the Magician|
It's Recycling Week and Nisha is organizing a Jumble Sale.
- Sara Clifton
- Julian Clifton
- Mrs. Goggins
- Alf Thompson
- Dorothy Thompson
- Bill Thompson
- The Reverend Timms
- Katy and Tom Pottage
- Ajay Bains
- Nisha Bains
- Meera Bains
- Doctor Gilbertson
- Sarah Gilbertson
- Mr. Pringle
- Charlie Pringle
- P.C. Selby (does not speak)
- Mrs. Pottage (cameo)
- Lucy Selby (cameo)
- Pat's House
- Post Office
- Greendale Station
- The Green
- Greendale Primary School
- Thompson Ground
- The Church
- The Surgery
- Garner Hall
- Ken Barrie as Pat, Alf, the Reverend and Mr. Pringle
- Melissa Sinden as Jess
- Carole Boyd as Sara Clifton, Mrs. Goggins, Dorothy, Doctor Gilbertson, Sarah Gilbertson and Charlie
- Janet James as Julian
- Kulvinder Ghir as Bill, Tom and Ajay
- Archie Panjabi as Katy, Nisha and Meera
- Doctor Gilbertson's coffee is actually recording tape.
- The tuba from Postman Pat and the Tuba is amongst the stuff for the jumble sale.
- At one point after Pat has left the post office, Jess is not in the van.
- Doctor Gilbertson is on Nisha's list even though she has nothing to give to the jumble sale.
- Mr. Pringle is giving his old clock to the jumble sale, but he is not on Nisha's list.
- As Dorothy complains about the crows, a bit of moss can be seen rustling on the wall.
- Pat should have taken his hat off when he went into the church.
- At one point, the tool boxes can be seen in the back of the van, even though they are meant to still be at the station at this point.
- When Sara is inside the van, she is not wearing her coat.
- In a distant of PAT 1 driving across the countryside towards Thompson Ground, Jess can be seen sticking his head out of the window even though Sara is now sitting in his place.
- How does a sore throat stop a person from going out somewhere?
- In the last scene at Thompson Ground, gaps can be seen between Dorothy's hands and arms as she shoos the crows.