|Postman Pat and the Incredible Inventions|
|Air Date||17th February 2006|
|Previous||Postman Pat Gets Stuck|
|Next||Postman Pat and the Go-Kart Race|
The roof in Pat's kitchen is leaking, so Ted invites the Clifton family to come and stay with him until it is fixed. However Ted soon discovers how difficult sharing his home can be and Pat and Sara find living in with wild inventions is no picnic. Luckily with a little help from his friends, Ted manages to make sure everyone gets what they want just in time.
- P.C. Selby
- Mr. Pringle (drawn picture cameo)
- Auntie Vicky (mentioned)
- Pat's House
- Ted's Workshop
- Ted's Mill
- Greendale Station
- The Church
- Greendale Primary School
- Garner Hall
- River Penn
- Pencaster (mentioned)
- Ken Barrie as Pat, Ted and P.C. Selby
- Melissa Sinden as Jess
- Carole Boyd as Sara and Charlie
- Janet James as Julian
- Kulvinder Ghir as Ajay
- The shower of water which splashes down on Pat, Jess and Sara's heads and which is poured into Ted's washing machine invention is actually cling film.
- The "Ted Glen" song features in this episode.
- Stock footage from Postman Pat and the Great Greendale Race is used.
- At one point, P.C. Selby states he is off duty in a few minutes, but it has never been said who takes over from him then.
- An invention similar to the Fully Automated Get-You-Up Machine had already been invented in 1851.
- In the shots where PAT 1 is parked outside Pat's house, it is missing its rear number plate.
- Pat says he will not be able to deliver the post and Julian says he will not get to school if they live in Pencaster with Sara's sister, but Pencaster is only the neighbouring town to Greendale and not far to get to by either road or rail.
- When Sara and Julian try out Ted's fully-automated cooking machine, Sara passes Julian a string of six sausages. However when Julian puts the entire string of sausages on the frying pan, there are only four of them.
- When Charlie shouts "Turn it off quick, quick!" a small speck of dirt appears on his left thumb. Then in the next shot, a small black spot appears on the whiteness of Jess' chest.
- Anji Kreft is credited in voice cast at the end, but she has never been known to play a part in the show.