|Postman Pat and the Ice Cream Machine|
|Air Date||9th September 2004|
|Previous||Postman Pat and the Hungry Goat|
|Next||Postman Pat and the Great Greendale Race|
It is hot sunny day in Greendale and Ted Glen is making an ice cream machine for his picnic party at the workshop. Despite his best efforts to get it working, it keeps getting in a muddle. Meanwhile Julian, Meera and Bill are collecting more flavours for the ice cream and are also working on a brand new flavour for Jess.
- Sara Clifton
- Julian Clifton
- Mrs. Goggins
- Ted Glen
- Dorothy Thompson
- Bill Thompson
- The Reverend Timms
- Ajay Bains
- Nisha Bains
- Meera Bains
- Nikhil Bains
- P.C. Selby
- Doctor Gilbertson
- Mr. Pringle
- Alf Thompson (cameo)
- Mrs. Pottage (cameo)
- Katy and Tom Pottage (cameo)
- Lucy Selby (cameo)
- Sarah Gilbertson (cameo)
- Charlie Pringle (cameo)
- PAT 1
- The Greendale Rocket
- Ted's Lorry
- P.C. Selby's Bicycle
- Post Office
- Ted's Workshop
- Greendale Station
- Thompson Ground
- The Church
- The Surgery
- Ken Barrie as Pat, Ted, the Reverend Timms and P.C. Selby
- Melissa Sinden as Jess
- Carole Boyd as Sara, Mrs. Goggins, Dorothy and Doctor Gilbertson
- Janet James as Julian
- Kulvinder Ghir as Bill and Ajay
- Archie Panjabi as Nisha and Meera
- At Thompson Ground, Meera's right eye brow is wonky.
- The ice cream only splashes onto one side of P.C. Selby's helmet, but when he walks over to Pat and Ted, it is on both sides.
- When Pat and Ted return to the workshop and look in on the ice cream machine, Ted has no eye brows. Ted's eye brows are also missing when he serves the sardine flavoured ice cream.
- As Julian, Meera and Bill are heading for the workshop with the ice cream ingredients, they do not have the bananas, the chocolate and the walnuts with them.
- When Julian, Meera and Bill are heading to the workshop, Julian is holding the basket of black currents, Meera has the cherries and Bill has the jar of sardines. However when they arrive at the workshop, Julian is holding the sardines, Meera has the black currents and Bill has the cherries.
- On a hot day like this, the chocolate should have been kept in its wrapper until it was ready to be put into the ice cream machine.
- When Julian, Meera and Bill arrive back at the workshop, they do not have the walnuts with them, but in the next shot Julian suddenly manages to bring them out from out of nowhere.
- Julian, Meera and Bill decide to make banana and toffee flavoured ice cream first, but they do not have any toffee.
- In a close up shot of Katy and Tom tucking into their ice cream, their eye brows suddenly appear out of nowhere.