|Postman Pat and the Great Dinosaur Hunt|
|Air Date||6th October 2004|
|Previous||Postman Pat's Popstars|
|Next||Postman Pat and the Spooky Sleepover|
The local grown-ups of Greendale are working hard to make a playground for the children.
- Sara Clifton
- Julian Clifton
- Mrs. Goggins
- Ted Glen
- Alf Thompson
- Dorothy Thompson
- The Reverend Timms
- Ajay Bains
- Meera Bains
- P.C. Selby
- Lucy Selby
- Doctor Gilbertson
- Sarah Gilbertson
- Mr. Pringle
- Charlie Pringle
- Bill Thompson (cameo)
- Mrs. Pottage (cameo)
- Katy and Tom Pottage (cameos)
- Nisha Bains (mentioned)
- Pat's House
- The Green
- Greendale Primary School
- Ted's Workshop
- Thompson Ground
- The Church
- Greendale Station
- Garner Hall
- River Penn
- Ken Barrie as Pat, Ted, Alf, the Reverend, P.C. Selby and Mr. Pringle
- Melissa Sinden as Jess
- Carole Boyd as Sara Clifton, Mrs. Goggins, Dorothy, Doctor Gilbertson, Sarah Gilbertson and Charlie
- Janet James as Julian and Lucy
- Kulvinder Ghir as Ajay
- Archie Panjabi as Meera
- A drawing of the Vitruvian Man by Leonardo de Vinci appears in Pat's notebook.
- Stock footage from Postman Pat and the Job Swap Day and Postman Pat and the Greendale Rocket is used.
- In a close-up of Pat's notebook, he seems to be wearing P.C. Selby's jacket.
- Because stock footage is used during Mr. Pringle's class, the children keep changing their places throughout the scene. At one point Julian is even sitting at the back of the class with his jacket off, even though for the rest of the time, he is sitting at the front with Meera and still has his jacket on.
- Mr. Pringle has no eyebrows during his class.
- Ted has no eyebrows during the meeting at the school.
- Because stock footage is used during the meeting at the school, Doctor Gilbertson seems frightened at the mention of the bell ropes in the church and at helping the Reverend to bring them down.
- The Reverend says that he has ropes in the church tower, but the church does not have a tower.
- When Pat and Ted try to put the dinosaur shapes in Pat's van, the van is suddenly facing the other way it came in.
- Pat left the van's back doors open when he and Ted left the workshop with the dinosaur shapes, but when the children arrive, the doors are closed.
- The ropes are too thin for formerly bell ringing.
- Julian says "Come on. It'll get away." without moving his lips.
- When Lucy falls over at the Green, she has no eyebrows.
- Julian is smiling when he says "Hide!".