|Postman Pat and the Flying Saucers|
|Air Date||29th September 2004|
|Previous||Postman Pat and the Troublesome Train|
|Next||Postman Pat at the Seaside|
Charlie, Julian and Meera are searching UFOs.
- Mrs. Goggins
- The Reverend Timms
- Lucy (does not speak)
- PAT 1
- Pat's House
- Post Office
- Greendale Station
- The Green
- The Church
- P.C. Selby's House
- Greendale Primary School
- Garner Hall
- River Penn
- Pencaster (mentioned)
- Ken Barrie as Pat, Ted and the Reverend Timms
- Melissa Sinden as Jess
- Janet James as Julian
- Carole Boyd as Mrs. Goggins and Charlie
- Archie Panjabi as Nisha and Meera
- Stock footage from the opening titles and Postman Pat and the Green Rabbit is used.
- Charlie uses sign language when Meera says "Do you speak our language?".
- When Julian says "We come in peace.", his hand signal is a reference to the sci-fi series "Star Trek".
- At the beginning, the clock in the post office reads 7.30, but when Pat reaches the station, the time in cafe shows 11.00. Then when Pat returns to the post office, the time is 8.20. Later when Pat, Jess, Julian, Meera and Charlie find Ted covered in bubbles, the clock reads 10.15. When Pat are sorting the letters in the post office, the clock reads 12.00, then 3.30 and finally 10.00. After this, the clock in the station cafe is pointing to 10.15.
- For some reason Lucy is shown flying her kite in Pat's garden.
- Because stock footage from Postman Pat and the Green Rabbit is used, Nikhil's push-chair can be seen inside Pat's van at one point.
- The episode description on BBC iPlayer says that Pat was mistaken for an alien even though it was Ted.
- Some of the letters in the post office have smudged addresses.