|Postman Pat and the Flying Post|
|Air Date||1st April 2005|
|Previous||Postman Pat's Missing Things|
|Next||Postman Pat's Great Big Party|
Today is Nikhil's birthday and Ted is organising the balloons for the party. Pat has to deliver a parcel for Lucy and when his post bag take off with Ted's balloons, the two events are brought together.
- Mrs. Goggins
- P.C. Selby
- Lucy Selby
- Lucy Selby's Auntie (mentioned)
- PAT 1
- The Panda Car
- The Greendale Rocket
- Ted's Lorry
- Pat's House
- Post Office
- Greendale Station
- Ted's Mill
- Ted's Workshop
- The Green
- Thompson Ground
- The Church
- Greendale Primary School
- Garner Hall
- Ken Barrie as Pat, Ted, Alf and P.C. Selby
- Melissa Sinden as Jess and Bonnie
- Carole Boyd as Sara, Mrs. Goggins and Dorothy
- Janet James as Julian and Lucy
- Archie Panjabi as Nisha and Meera
- In the first bird's eye view of Greendale, Ted can be seen inside the Greendale Rocket even though he is surposed to be back at the mill at this point.
- At the post office, the clock reads nearly 7.00, but a few minutes later, the clock at the station shows a few minutes before 10.00.
- At one point, PAT 1 does not have its rear number plate.
- When Ted first takes his helmet off, his hair instantly tidies itself up.
- When Lucy wipes the icing off Nikhil's face, his right eyebrow disappears.
- Alf has no eyebrows.
- Throughout the episode, the hair on P.C. Selby's moustach keeps changing its length.
- At some points in the episode, the balloons on the post bag change posistions.
- Ted has to pop five balloons in order to bring the post bag back down to earth, yet it only took two out of those five balloons to lift up the bag in the first place.
- Ted pops a yellow balloon, a pink balloon and an orange balloon, but as the post bag drops from the sky, those three balloons are still inflated.
- Through out the episode, the amount of balloons attached to the post bag keeps changing.
- When Ted is hovering alongside the post bag, there are no green balloons, even though we see him pop one a few seconds later.