|Postman Pat and the Fantastic Feast|
|Air Date||15th February 2006|
|Previous||Postman Pat and the Greendale Knights|
|Next||Postman Pat Gets Stuck|
Chef Olivier is coming to Greendale and everyone is extremely excited. Many people have brought ingredients to the cookery demonstration.
When Chef Olivier does not turn up, the villagers decide to hold their own cooking demonstration and they all have a Fantastic Feast.
- Sara Clifton
- Julian Clifton
- Mrs. Goggins
- Ted Glen
- Alf Thompson
- Dorothy Thompson
- Bill Thompson
- The Reverend Timms
- Julia Pottage
- Katy and Tom Pottage
- Ajay Bains
- Nisha Bains
- Meera Bains
- Nikhil Bains
- P.C. Selby
- Lucy Selby
- Doctor Gilbertson
- Sarah Gilbertson
- Jeff Pringle
- Charlie Pringle
- Chef Olivier (mentioned)
- Pat's House
- Greendale Farm
- Greendale Post Office
- Ted's Glen's Mill
- Ted Glen's Workshop
- Greendale Primary School
- River Penn
- Ken Barrie as Pat, Ted, Alf, the Reverend, P.C. Selby and Mr. Pringle
- Melissa Sinden as Jess and Bonnie
- Carole Boyd as Sara Clifton, Mrs. Goggins, Dorothy, Mrs. Pottage, Doctor Gilbertson, Sarah Gilbertson and Charlie
- Janet James as Julian and Lucy
- Kulvinder Ghir as Bill, Tom and Ajay
- Archie Panjabi as Katie, Nisha and Meera
- This episode features the "Cooking (Cuisine)" song.
- PAT 1 is missing its number plate in the first shot.
- When Pat leaves the house, his van is suddenly facing the other way compared to the direction it was facing in the first shot.
- Mrs. Pottage says Katie and Tom may be more safer helping out in the kitchen than the garden, but she should be aware that more accidents happen in the kitchen than anywhere else in the house, as was later proved.
- Pat's toast finishes instantly, so it would not have had enough time to get burnt.