|Postman Pat and the Crazy Crockery|
|Air Date||15th February 2013|
|Previous||Postman Pat and the Metal Detector|
|Next||Postman Pat and the Runaway Bees|
It is Restaurant Night at the school and Pat has to deliver the crockery. The children make vegetable curry from India, chilli con carne from Mexico, stir-fry noodles from China and Yorkshire pudding from Yorkshire.
- Sara Clifton
- Julian Clifton
- Ben Taylor
- Lauren Taylor
- Lizzy Taylor
- Alf Thompson
- Dorothy Thompson
- Bill Thompson
- The Reverend Timms
- Nisha Bains
- Meera Bains
- P.C. Selby
- Lucy Selby
- Doctor Gilbertson
- Sarah Gilbertson
- Charlie Pringle
- Amy Wrigglesworth
- Michael Lam
- Mrs. Goggins (does not speak)
- Ted Glen (cameo)
- PAT 1
- PAT 2
- PAT 3
- PAT 6
- Ted's Lorry
- VET 1
- The Pencaster Flyer
- Pat's House
- Greendale Primary School
- Post Office
- Greendale Station
- The Church
- Ted's Workshop
- Ted's Mill
- The Vets
- Sorting Office
- River Penn
- Lewis MacLeod as Pat, Ben and Alf
- Melissa Sinden as Jess
- Carole Boyd as Sara Clifton, Dorothy, Doctor Gilbertson, Sarah Gilbertson and Charlie
- Janet James as Julian, Lauren and Lucy
- Angela Griffin as Lizzy and Amy
- Kulvinder Ghir as Bill and Michael
- Dan Milne as the Reverend Timms
- Archie Panjabi as Nisha and Meera
- Bradley Clarkson as P.C. Selby
- At the beginning, Sara is humming a piece from the Blue Danube by Johann Strauss II.
- When Pat starts carrying the plates he says "Woo-er!"; this line was reused from Peter Kay's Animated All Star Band on "Children in Need" in 2009.
- Chilli con carne is actually from Texas not Mexico.
- When Ben scratches his chin to think about how to protect the crockery, a gap in his arm where his elbow should be can be seen.
- Ben says "Bye, Pat." without moving his lips.
- When Mrs. Taylor slips on the Yorkshire pudding mixture, a ripple appears in one of her eye brows.
- When Michael says "Where's Pat? He should be..." a vacant seat can be seen at the side of the screen, but earlier on that seat was taken by Doctor Gilbertson.