|Postman Pat and a Job Well Done|
|Air Date||23rd September 2004|
|Previous||Postman Pat's Pigeon Post|
|Next||Postman Pat and the Green Rabbit|
Whilst Ted Glen is re-varnishing the classroom floor for the morning, Pat takes Julian with him on his rounds to learn about people's jobs.
- Sara Clifton
- Julian Clifton
- Mrs. Goggins
- Ted Glen
- Bill Thompson
- The Reverend Timms
- Katy and Tom Pottage
- Ajay Bains
- Nisha Bains
- Meera Bains
- Nikhil Bains
- P.C. Selby
- Lucy Selby
- Sarah Gilbertson
- Mr. Pringle
- Charlie Pringle
- PAT 1
- The Greendale Rocket
- P.C. Selby's Bicycle
- Pat's House
- Post Office
- Greendale Primary School
- Greendale Station
- The Church
- Garner Hall
- Pencaster (mentioned)
- Ken Barrie as Pat, Ted, the Reverend Timms, P.C. Selby and Mr. Pringle
- Melissa Sinden as Jess
- Carole Boyd as Sara Clifton, Mrs. Goggins, Sarah Gilbertson and Charlie
- Janet James as Julian and Lucy
- Kulvinder Ghir as Bill, Tom and Ajay
- Archie Panjabi as Katie, Nisha and Meera
- Stock footage from "Postman Pat and the Jumble Sale" is used.
- In a few bird's eye view shots of Greendale, Ted can be seen inside the Greendale Rocket even though he is supposed to be at the school. What is more, during the first one, Ted can be heard shouting instructions to Mr. Pringle before the scene changes over to the main action.
- As Ted and Mr. Pringle are moving the tables out of the classroom, Ted's voice suddenly sounds like Pat's at one point.
- Pat should have taken his hat off when he went into the church.
- Pat says "Cheerio" to the Reverend without moving his lips.
- The Reverend tells Pat and Julian to "Come back any time" even though they regularly go to his church on Sundays anyway.
- In a close up of Pat, the door and the wing mirror on his side of the van are out of posistion.
- When Ted falls asleep inside the cupboard, the doors just close by themselves.
- At one point as Pat's van passes under the shade of a tree, its rear number plate is blurred, but when it comes out into the sunshine, the blur disappears.
- When P.C. Selby says "I have to look for lost cats", Jess hides even though he is not a lost cat.
- P.C. Selby could have remembered which way to point the diversion sign by which way Pat turned.
- As Ted finishes off his polishing from inside the cupboard, he misses a spot.
- Ajay has no eyebrows until he starts up the Rocket.
- When Ted falls asleep in the cupboard, he leaves the key in the lock. However in a close-up of the cupboard doors when Pat hears Ted snoring, the key is gone.