|Postman Pat and Big Bob Bell|
|Air Date||12th February 2013|
|Previous||Postman Pat and Cowboy Colin|
|Next||Postman Pat and the Cheeky Sheep|
Postman Pat and Big Bob Bell is the second episode of Postman Pat Series 7. It was first broadcast on Tuesday 12th February 2013 and was written by Carol Noble.
Pat has to deliver the newly restored Big Bob Bell back to the church in Greendale.
- Sara Clifton
- Julian Clifton
- Mrs. Goggins
- Ben Taylor
- Lauren Taylor
- Lizzy Taylor
- Ted Glen
- Alf Thompson
- Dorothy Thompson
- Bill Thompson
- The Reverend Timms
- Ajay Bains
- Nisha Bains
- Meera Bains
- Nikhil Bains
- P.C. Selby
- Lucy Selby
- Sarah Gilbertson
- Charlie Pringle
- Michael Lam
- The Bell Menders (mentioned)
- PAT 1
- PAT 2
- PAT 3
- PAT 6
- Ted's Lorry
- Greendale Rocket
- Pencaster Flyer
- The Bell Menders' Crane (mentioned)
- Pat's House
- The Church
- Greendale Primary School
- Post Office
- The Vets
- Greendale Station
- Ted's Workshop
- Sorting Office
- Lewis MacLeod as Pat, Ben and Alf
- Melissa Sinden as Jess and Bonnie
- Carole Boyd as Sara Clifton, Dorothy, Sarah Gilbertson and Charlie
- Janet James as Julian, Lauren and Lucy
- Angela Griffin as Lizzy
- Bradley Clarkson as Ted and P.C. Selby
- Kulvinder Ghir as Bill, Ajay and Michael
- Dan Milne as the Reverend Timms
- Archie Panjabi as Nisha and Meera
- Sarah Gilbertson's picture of Jess is attached to the fridge in Pat's house, even though it was meant to be put up in the post office.
- When Ben says "The festival starts at midday." he points down to his wrist where there should be a watch, but there is not.
- When Julian tells Lucy he does not know his left from his right, one of his eyebrows is peeling.
- Like everyone else in Greendale, Ted should know that the bell is called Big Bob.
- Tying a label to one of your wrists will not help you to remember your left from your right.
- Ted's Lorry should have got stuck as it drove across the field.
- Ted asks Pat "How do we get through that hedge?" He should have thought of that before he started driving across the field instead of just taking another road. It was silly of him to ask that question as he was going to drive straight through the hedge anyway.