|Postman Pat Misses the Show|
|Air Date|| 24th April 1996 (UK)|
27th August 1997 (Australia)
|Previous||Postman Pat In a Muddle|
|Next||Postman Pat Follows a Trail|
The villagers prepare for a Greendale arts show. Ted lends Pat some clay but it makes a mess. Pat makes a clay sculpture model of Jess. When he is traveling to the art show, his van runs out of petrol. Sam lends him some more petrol but it soon runs out again.
- Sara Clifton
- Mrs. Goggins
- Ted Glen
- The Reverend Timms
- Katy and Tom Pottage
- Miss Hubbard
- Sam Waldron
- Granny Dryden
- Major Forbes
- George Lancaster
- Dorothy Thompson (cameo)
- Julian Clifton (mentioned)
- Mr. Pringle (mentioned)
- Ken Barrie as Pat, Ted Glen, the Reverend Timms, Granny Dryden, Major Forbes, George Lancaster and the Main Narrator
- Carole Boyd as Sara Clifton, Mrs. Goggins, Katy and Tom Pottage and Miss Hubbard
- The tune playing on Pat's radio in his house is the instrumental to The Farmer's Song.
- Pat's clay is actually blu-tack.
- Stock footage from Postman Pat and the Suit of Armour is used.
- Before Pat arrives at the Post Office, Jess can not be seen in the van.
- The narrator changes tenses in some places.
- The title of this episode is rather misleading as Pat does not completely miss the show; more correctly, he is just a little late.