|Postman Pat Goes Undercover|
|Air Date||17th March 2005|
|Previous||Postman Pat the Secret Superhero|
|Next||Postman Pat and the Bowling Buddies|
Pat and Jeff take the children camping. Tom is a bit nervious about the trip, but soon ends up both enjoying himself and being helpful, particularly when the tents are blown away in the storm.
- Sara Clifton
- Julian Clifton
- Mrs. Goggins
- Bill Thompson
- Mrs. Pottage
- Katy and Tom Pottage
- Ajay Bains
- Meera Bains
- P.C. Selby
- Lucy Selby
- Doctor Gilbertson
- Sarah Gilbertson
- Mr. Pringle
- Charlie Pringle
- Ted Glen (cameo)
- Nisha Bains (cameo)
- Bill Thompson's Aunt (mentioned)
- Pat's House
- Post Office
- Greendale Primary School
- P.C. Selby's House
- Greendale Station
- The Church
- Garner Hall
- River Penn
- Ken Barrie as Pat, P.C. Selby and Mr. Pringle
- Melissa Sinden as Jess and Bonnie
- Carole Boyd as Sara Clifton, Mrs. Goggins, Mrs. Pottage, Doctor Gilbertson, Sarah Gilbertson and Charlie
- Janet James as Julian and Lucy
- Kulvinder Ghir as Bill, Tom and Ajay
- Archie Panjabi as Katy and Meera
- Going by production order, this is the fifteenth episode of the fourth season.
- This point onwards, PAT 2 is a school bus, but does not get registered as SCHOOL 1 until the sixth season.
- Stock footage from Postman Pat and the Job Swap Day and Postman Pat Clowns Around is used.
- The songs, "Something New" and "The Camping Song" feature in this episode.
- The water coming out of Meera's hose is actually cling film.
- None of the campers have packed pyjamas for the trip.
- Because stock footage from Postman Pat and the Job Swap Day is used, most of the children (excluding Charlie) look depressed about Mr. Pringle's announcement at the school trip even though they are meant to be happy about them.
- When Mr. Pringle suggests that the class go camping, Sarah and Lucy's expressions show opposite opinions about it compared to the rest of the episode.
- The tyres on the post bus are flat when Meera squirts water on the outside of the bus, even though Mr. Pringle pumped them up earlier.
- When Mr. Pringle pumps up the bus' tyres, the pump is not attached to where the valve should be.
- In one shot after PAT 1 and 2 have driven away from the school, PAT 1 does not have its rear number plate. It is also missing when they have arrived at the camping spot.
- At a few points, Tom has only one eye brow.
- Pat cannot possibly sing along in time with Mr. Pringle and the children whilst they are driving home; Pat is in his van and the others are in the bus, so they would not be able to hear eachother.