|Postman Pat Follows a Trail|
|Air Date|| 1st May 1996 (UK)|
28th August 1997 (Australia)
|Previous||Postman Pat Misses the Show|
|Next||Postman Pat has the Best Village|
Pat finds a long string across the road and follows it to see where it leads. It leads to a tree where Katy and Tom's kite is stuck. Pat needs to find someone with a ladder, so he can rescue the kite.
- Mrs. Goggins
- Ted Glen
- Katy and Tom Pottage
- Doctor Gilbertson
- Mr. Pringle
- Peter Fogg
- Granny Dryden (book verison only)
- PAT 1
- The Red Tractor
- Ted's Lorry
- The Plough
- Post Office
- Granny Dryden's Cottage (book verison only)
- Ken Barrie as Pat, Ted Glen, Mr. Pringle, Peter Fogg and the Main Narrator
- Carole Boyd as Mrs. Goggins, Katy and Tom Pottage and Doctor Gilbertson
- In the book version, Pat follows the string through Granny Dryden's garden.
- In book version, Granny Dryden should have been able stop the string from going allover her garden.
- As Peter Fogg ploughs the field, the tractors headlights are on even though it is not even dark.
- In real life, it would be impossible for a kite's string to unravel for miles through such a lot of obstacles.