|Postman Pat's Pony Post|
|Air Date||22nd February 2006|
|Previous||Postman Pat's Pet Rescue|
|Next||Postman Pat's Clifftop Adventure|
Pat has overcome his fear of horses in order to deliver the post on horse back.
- Sara Clifton
- Julian Clifton
- Ted Glen
- Dorothy Thompson
- Bill Thompson
- The Reverend Timms
- Mrs. Pottage
- Ajay Bains
- Nisha Bains
- Meera Bains
- Nikhil Bains
- Sarah Gilbertson
- Amy Wrigglesworth
- Mr. Pringle (drawn picture cameo)
- P.C. Selby (mentioned)
- Pat's House
- The Vets
- Thompson Ground
- Greendale Farm
- Ted's Workshop
- Ted's Mill
- The Church
- Greendale Station
- Greendale Station Halt
- Pencaster (mentioned)
- Ken Barrie as Pat, Ted and the Reverend
- Melissa Sinden as Jess
- Carole Boyd as Sara Clifton, Dorothy, Mrs. Pottage and Sarah Gilbertson
- Janet James as Julian
- Kulvinder Ghir as Bill and Ajay
- Archie Panjabi as Nisha and Meera
- Angela Griffin as Amy
- This episode marks the introduction of Pumpkin to the series.
- Pat's horse riding hat is later used as his motorcycle helmet in the following series.
- The mug that Pat uses is an original stage prop from "Noddy's Toyland Adventures" which was Cosgrove Hall's other children's production made for the BBC.
- Julian's feet are not sticking out despite what Sarah says.
- When Amy is tending to Betty's injury, PAT 1 is missing its rear number plate.
- In some shots, the ends of Dorothy and Bill's wrists can be seen.
- When Pat arrives at the mill, he says "Morning, Ted." even though he has already met him once this morning at the station halt.
- Pat says "Thanks, Ted." without moving his lips.
- The ground bounces as Pumpkin trots up to the church.
- Jimmy Hibbert is credited in voice cast at the end, but he has never been known to play a part in the show.