|Postman Pat's Pet Rescue|
|Air Date||21st February 2006|
|Previous||Postman Pat and the Go-Kart Race|
|Next||Postman Pat's Pony Post|
Julian has decided to pretend to be too ill to go to school, so Pat has to stay at home to look after him. Meanwhile Jess gets bored and decides to go outside to play. Then he falls down a well and hurts his leg. Bonnie needs to fetch Amy Wrigglesworth the vet to help rescue Jess.
- Mrs. Goggins
- Alf Thompson
- Amy Wrigglesworth
- Mr. Pringle (drawn picture cameo)
- PAT 1
- VET 1
- Pat's House
- Post Office
- The Vet's
- Greendale Primary School (mentioned)
- Greendale Station Cafe (mentioned)
- Ken Barrie as Pat and Alf
- Melissa Sinden as Jess and Bonnie
- Carole Boyd as Sara and Mrs. Goggins
- Janet James as Julian
- Angela Griffin as Amy
- This episode marks the introduction of Amy Wrigglesworth to the series.
- This is Angela Griffin's first episode in the cast.
- Pat's mug used to be a stage prop from "Noddy's Toyland Adventures" which is another children's show made by BBC and Cosgrove Hall.
- For the majority of the episode, except for one shot, PAT 1's rear number plate is missing.
- The breakfast cereal seen at the beginning is clearly Kellogg's Corn Flakes with the graphics censored out.
- Mrs. Goggins could have given Bonnie a walk whilst she was delivering the letters.
- Mrs. Goggins should not have let Bonnie go out and play by herself.
- Just because he is confined to bed, Julian should not need to change back into his pyjamas.
- What is the difference between resting on the sofa or in bed whilst one is ill?
- When Bonnie passes Pat's house, PAT 1 has suddenly been moved round to the front of the house, even though it was parked round the side before and after this.
- Why is Pat in Julian's bed at the end of the episode? He could have gone to his own bedroom.