|Postman Pat's Disappearing Dotty|
|Air Date||4th October 2004|
|Previous||Postman Pat and the Job Swap Day|
|Next||Postman Pat's Popstars|
Julian is looking after the school guinea pig, Dotty, but on her first night at the Clifton residence she escapes. The next morning, everyone is looking for Dotty. When Pat leaves for work, it turns out she is following him on his rounds.
- Mrs. Goggins
- The Reverend Timms
- Mrs. Pottage
- Katy and Tom Pottage
- Nisha Bains
- Meera Bains
- P.C. Selby
- Katy and Tom's Granny (mentioned)
- Mr. Pringle (mentioned)
- PAT 1
- P.C. Selby's Bicycle
- Pat's House
- Post Office
- Greendale Farm
- Greendale Station
- Greendale School
- The Church
- Garner Hall
- River Penn
- Ken Barrie as Pat, the Reverend Timms and P.C. Selby
- Melissa Sinden as Jess and Dotty
- Carol Boyd as Sara, Mrs. Goggins and Mrs. Pottage
- Janet James as Julian
- Archie Panjabi as Katy, Nisha and Meera
- Kulvinder Ghir as Tom
- Stock footage from Postman Pat and the Jumble Sale is used.
- In real life, Dotty could not just jump into a basket and then reappear in a jug.
- For most of the episode, Mrs. Pottage has no eye brows, but at one point her left eye brow appears out of nowhere.
- For some reason, one of the back doors of the van suddenly appears to be open whilst Pat and Jess are by the river and at some points, it seems to be tilting to the side.
- Pat should be able to tell the difference between a guinea pig and a mitten.
- Pat says "Gotcha, Dotty!" without moving his lips.
- Dotty would not be able to eat a whole apple and a biscuit in the short time available to her.
- For some reason, the Reverend takes the tea cosy off the pot to pour Pat's tea even though it has holes for the handle and the spout so that he does not have to do so.
- Why would Pat leave any of his van doors wide open whilst he was going into the station cafe?
- When Julian and Meera are looking for Dotty in the garden, Meera picks out the piggy bank that they made for Pat in "Postman Pat and the Jumble Sale" from the wheel barrow which is mostly unlikely place to find such a thing.
- Surely Pat, Sara, Julian and Meera would have easily seen Dotty sneaking underneath Pat's hat.