|Air Date||5th November 2008|
|Previous||A Super Magnet|
Pat has to deliver a hibernation house to lift for Amy's dormouse, Dora.
- Mrs. Goggins
- P.C. Selby
- Pumpkin (cameo)
- PAT 1
- PAT 2
- PAT 3
- PAT 4 (trailer only)
- PAT 6
- The Panda Car
- Ted's Lorry
- SYLVIA 1
- The Red Tractor
- Michael's Mobile Shop
- Pat's House
- Post Office
- The Green
- Greendale Station
- The Vets
- Thompson Ground
- Ted's Workshop
- Ted's Mill
- The Church
- Greendale Primary School
- Sorting Office
- Ted's Garage
- River Penn
- Lewis MacLeod as Pat and Ben
- Melissa Sinden as Jess
- Janet James as Julian and Lucy
- Carole Boyd as Mrs. Goggins, Sarah and Charlie
- Ken Barrie as Ted, Alf and P.C. Selby
- Kulvinder Ghir as Bill and Michael
- Angela Griffin as Amy
- The "Ted Glen" song features in this episode.
- PAT 1 is absent from its parking space in the first shot.
- When Pat loads the house onto the trailer with the forklift, the trailer is right to van. However when Pat backs the van up so that Ben can attach the trailer to it, the trailer is on the other side of the yard.
- The trailer should have had its PAT 4 number plate replaced with a PAT 2 one.
- When Bill points out the barn, there are no cows in it.
- When the hibernation box is put back together, it has a window on it which it did not have before hand.
- The hibernation house was too small to be a treehouse for the children whatever size it was.
- Charlie calls himself X-Ray-Man, but Julian keeps referring to him as X-Ray-Boy.
- When Pat takes off in the helicopter, PAT 1 has been moved from one side of the yard to the other.
- When Pat first hovers over the hibernation house, P.C. Selby's first three lines are said in a slightly different voice; in fact he says "OK, Pat." in a Brooklyn accent.
- When the club house on the Green is blown to pieces, three pieces can already be seen blown off before we see it happen.